Download presentation by Michael Turner, globally acclaimed STO consultant, presented at the last year’s STO conference which address how IoT and future technologies can improve STO projects and the benefits and challenges of implementing such solutions.
Download this presentation by Ahmed Khalifa, Senior Plant Inspection Engineer, ADNOC LNG, on how his organisation has optimised TA inspection activities and has managed to increase the intervals between events presented at our last year’s Shutdowns, Turnarounds and Outages Conference which took place in Abu Dhabi.
You will be able to:
- Understand the importance of TA optimisation
- Learn how ADNOC LNG has increased intervals between events
- Gain insights into the latest techniques and technologies available for inspection
- Find out tips for a successful RBI
- Understand procedures and guidelines towards RBI
- Learn about safe radiography and flare inspections
Download this presentation from one of our speakers from last year’s Shutdowns, Turnarounds and Outages Conference, Soosiamanickam Arockiasamy, Reliability Manager, Salah Methanol Company, who presented on how to select the perfect turnaround contractor to achieve desired results within allocated timelines and budgets.
You will be able to:
- Discover the factors influencing the selection of contractors
- Learn how to assess and evaluate each contractor
- Gain insights from the pictorial representation of the selection process
- Learn how to evaluate contractor performance and measuring progress
Complimentary Presentation: Improving contractor’s performance by implementing KPI’s in the STO process
Ahmed Ragab from ADNOC Offshore shared a presentation at our 6th Annual Shutdowns, Turnarounds and Outages Conference last year which highlights how the performance of contractors can be measured and the quadrants of a contactor scorecard.
Download the complimentary presentation to:
- What contractors do and what they need to know
- Difference between CSF, KPI and PM in measuring performance
- Contractor scorecard and how to design the most efficient scorecard
- Steps for developing KPI’s
- Case study of KPI and performance measurement