Enhance, refine and realign your STO strategy to reduce costs and efficiently deliver operational efficiencies
Back for its 7th edition, the 7th Annual Shutdowns, Turnarounds and Outages Conference taking place from 30 September - 1 October 2018 in Abu Dhabi, will continue to lead the industry by focusing on key areas that contribute to successful and efficient turnarounds of assets for all sectors undertaking planned shutdowns in their operations.
To protect slim and diminishing margins, STO stakeholders are increasingly focusing on extending the period between shutdowns and advising on small, targeted periods of maintenance. This shift however, requires careful planning and strategy to ensure safe and efficient operations.
The 7th edition will focus on providing you with clear advise and strategies to support your organisations objectives while mitigating risk. With new software and technologies available for STO stakeholders, planning and implementation process have advanced. However, the right knowledge and experience transfer is key to delivering operational excellence.
With exclusive case studies and a region-wide strategic implementers guiding the audience, the conference will bring together live case studies, panel discussions, roundtable discussions and exhibitions to strengthen your STO strategy.
- Learn advanced and best available techniques to reduce expenditure by executing robust day-to-day inspections, repairs and programme implementation
- Best practices and lessons learnt to improve efficiency for future turnaround projects
- Overcome communicative and cultural challenges with your contractors while ensuring quality assurance
- Ensure quality control towards safe and environmental friendly shutdowns and turnarounds within safety standard to avoid reputational damage
- Learn from case studies on how effective planning and scheduling within STO parameters can reduce the duration and costs of turnarounds
- Hear how operators are optimising STO to ensure the asset is inspected and maintained to avoid unplanned shutdown
Who should attend?
Heads, Directors, Managers of:
- Shutdowns and Turnarounds
- Planning and Scheduling
- Reliability and Integrity
From the following industries:
- Oil and Gas
- Power and Utilities
- Shutdown and Turnaround Solution Providers
- Desalination Plants and Terminal Companies
- Shutdown and Turnaround Contractors
See what our past attendees had to say
”I enjoyed attending the conference. The highly experienced speakers and members gave me value and knowledge.”
“This is very useful conference for lower and middle management.”
“Wide spectrum of participants helps you see different perspectives on one or more areas.”
“Attendee list was very good, right people from the right organisations.”